While I love writing and I express my opinions on this blog I am also looking to hear from other Black women. I want Mammy No More to represent voices of Black women so I can’t do it alone! Besides, running a blog by yourself is a lot of work so when others take the time to submit their works that is less writing I have to do. So what do you get out of it? Writing for Mammy No More is not only a healing technique for you and way to express yourself, but also if you have a business or a blog you have the opportunity to get free promotion. I will allow you to create a brief author bio and a website link to your blog or business.
I am accepting guest bloggers who can blog about the following:
- Wealth Building
- Financial Education
- Black Women Entrepreneurship
- Fitness and Health
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- And just about anything that relates to the empowerment of Black Women in regards to happiness, health and wealth
If writing is what you do then I would love to have you. Submit your 300-1500 word article to email@example.com and I will screen it to see if it passes my test for representing Mammy No More and I will publish the post within 7-21 business days. You will be notified once it is approved and ready to be published. If you are wanting to do a guest post for PR purposes such as releasing a book or introducing a product launch and would like to rush your guest post ahead of the others for a small fee of $45 I will publish within 3 days of submission.
When submitting a piece to be reviewed, please also keep in mind the following:
- Please send a short 2-3 sentence biography in the description of your piece.
- All submissions will be treated with the utmost respect and properly responded to within two weeks from the time of submission.
- ALL WRITING SUBMISSIONS TO FOR MAMMY NO MORE MUST BE IN .DOC, .DOCX, .TXT, or .RTF FORMAT.
- Please make sure that your website links work properly so that you can get promotion without hassle.
Important legal disclaimer: By submitting an essay, op-ed, article, feature, story, poem, or fiction piece, you’re agreeing to mammynomore.com terms of service, which include:
- You relinquish rights to monetary compensation for work published on this site.
- You agree to allow Mammy No More to make changes to the title of the piece, if we deem it necessary prior to publication.
- If you choose to re-post or cross-post any piece featured on the site to another platform, you must provide a link to the original post on Mammy No More.
Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!